16 Days Off-the-beaten-path Laos and Cambodia Tour
This 16-day Off-the-beaten-path Laos and Cambodia tour will bring you to explore the famous cities in SEA one by one, including Vientiane, Sam Neua, Xieng Khuang, Luang Prabang, and Siem Reap.
The tour will first bring you to marvel at walls lined with thousands of tiny Buddha images in Wat Si Saket, visit the national symbol of Vientiane, the That Luang Stupa, whose image is on Laos' official seal. Secondly, you will take a flight to Sam Neua to see the famous Vieng Xai Caves. Next, you will visit the Luang Prabang. Here, you will head to visit the ancient temples, beautiful natural scenery, and experience how to be a mahout. Your final leg is to explore Siem Reap, the gateway for the temples of Angkor.
PLACES VISITED Vientiane - Sam Neua - Xieng Khuang - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- In-depth discovery the beautiful countryside in Sam Neua.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Learn how to be a Mahout at Elephant Village Camp.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
At a Glance
Sam Neua(2 nights)
Xieng Khuang(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(5 nights)
Siem Reap(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
10 Days Cambodia and Laos Lifetime Discovery Tour
Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
11 Days Cambodia & Laos Tour with Overland from Luang Prabang to Vientiane
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
15 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour Combined with Plain Off Jars
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Phonsavan - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
18 Days Days Laos and Cambodia In-depth Exploration
Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Pakse - Vat Phou Cruise - Pakse - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.