19 Days Classic Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
With 19 days, the trip covers all famous destinations in Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia and Vietnam. The first country is Myanmar with the awesome pagodas and temples: visit he main gateway to Myanmar - Yangon, to the peaceful Inle Lake, to the ancient temples of Bagan and to the Myanmar's cultural center - Mandalay. The second country is Cambodia with the world's famous Angkor Wat: discover the splendor of the famous temples and the floating village at Tonle Lake. The third country is Vietnam with the spectacular Halong Bay and the exciting Mekong Delta: boat ride to discover the Mekong River Delta, explore the historical Hoian town and the beautiful sandy beach, and leisure cruise among thousands of the limestone islands in Halong Bay.
PLACES VISITED Yangon - Mandalay - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas, cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake .
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor, head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Boat ride to discover the Mekong Delta, “the rice bowl of Vietnam”.
- Enjoy fun time in the historical Hoian ancient town and sunshine on the beautiful sandy beach.
- Two days and one night cruise among thousands of the limestone islands in Halong Bay.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Cruise on Halong Bay(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap
14 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
13 Days Myanmar and Laos Adventure Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Vientiane - Luang Brabang
24 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.